"If someone has ownership of a problem you can coach them. If someone is underperforming and that performance is giving you an issue, then you need to challenge them".
Giving your managers the belief, skills and confidence to release potential of their people through effective coaching.
"Phil has a unique and very effective approach to developing coaching skills that you can use immediately in the work place. It forces people to think for themselves, releases their potential and saves you a lot of wasted time!" James Smith, Plant Manager, Philips Components
- Use and benefits of coaching
- Establishing the coaching environment / relationship
- Coaching models and skills
- Skill practice using real and current issues
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Impact of personal beliefs and attitudes on own and others performance
- Power of vision and values for stretching performance
- Overcoming barriers to coaching
- Team coaching